Nuffnang

Friday, February 27, 2009

tiredness

today i;m super duper tired de..n my mood still very bad..sigh....
i'm sorry that i never choi u guys when i suddenly in a very bad mood...sorry...
one thing i bu shuang de is ,don't understand wat the girl mean lu..hu sitting infront me...just turn around n put the two text book on my table without telling me anything....wat the hell ar..u taught i can read ur mind ar?then i ask her,n she onyl told me..call me help her return...wat the hack...u just put on my table without telling me n so u taught i really can read ur mind is it?tell me to return for u its ok..don't just put it without telling la...pls...aizh...
after skul whole class stay back n take pic for skul magazine.....quite fun lu...
here some pic..





the funny guys...
me n dear hui lin...
the most funny guys...they make me feel happy n fun in class...

muaxxzz....
see kell kell...she si funny..haha...

me n the sha lao kai jin...thx him for helping me last year....
me n ronald(the donal duck)haha....noe him well this year altough we same calss b4....

5 of us....everyday chatting in class...love all of u guys...
candid by me...she didn't even noe..haha....shhh....
the girls...
the boys....

No comments: