Nuffnang

Friday, February 27, 2009

is this the way of FRIENDS mean!!

Wat mean FRIENDS mean to you?
find good benefit from them?
treating them in diffrents ways in diffrent times?
being nice infront of them n saying thier bad words behind them?
IS THIS THE WAY OF FRIEND MEAN TO YOU???
i been hurting by u deeply since last year....i cry everytime when i noe u did something behind me....n i don't understand why are u like that?
i'm treating u as my best friend but u keep hurting me again n agian....
n this is the reason why i treat u in a diffrent way when i talk to u or wateva....
ok...last year holiday,we argue n u are saying why i treat u n her in a diffrent way....
u wan to noe why?go ask urself....n u say u treating me as ur friend but dono am i treating u as my firend anot....i answer u yes...i'm treating u as my friend everytime....but now is the time i ask u this same question....r u treating me as ur friend now?
after the argument,i try to change back the same way to treat u....n i taught u will change....but in the end is hurting me agian...n dissapointed.....sigh....
i already heart death about you...n i won't let myslef to get hurt from u anymore....
if u see this post, i think u won't care bout it ba...u just will thinking i'm talking rubbish here,right?wateva u say i don't care...
i just write out what i feel....
i just can't stand the way u are!!!!

No comments: