Nuffnang

Saturday, March 14, 2009

11/3/2009-wednesday

today having bm n sains exam....
one word can describe bout my bm exam is DEAD....i'm totally dead in my bm exam...i dono how to do it....even the karangan i simply crap only..i oso dono wat am i writting don't think teacher will understand....sigh.....=[
bouot sians,hmmm...i think i try my best to do it d ba...just need work more hard next term!!!!
after skul went libray with da,hui,kell...four girls so long didn't together d...but i think among one of them r totally change d ba....our friendship to her is not there d ba....
i went there to study history....but tmr exam moral..but i didn't care it..hehe....
went home bout 7 something....




my two beloved friend!!!!!
studying bm during the minight!!
the vitamin water!!
my dad make it for me!!!
!thx dad!!i love you!!!
studying^^

No comments: