Nuffnang

Saturday, March 14, 2009

12/3/2009-thrusday

having moral exam,i just simply do it n i went to sleep...hehe..too tired jor la....
after recess having econ exam but i didn't take this subject so i just study my history in class lu...

n i sms during exam...i'm so daring la.... why i so daring ar?all becuz i wanna sms with my dear lor....he really let me change alot....i can ponteng class,sms during classes ,online after i came back from skul,sms when in the midnight altought i'm super tired.....i still wan to be with him...
i dono why...^^ today is spm result come out d,so everyone came back to take their result...but my dear told me he is not coming back becuz he having undang exam at afternoon...feel sad that time...but after that he suddenly came to skul...he everytime like to bluff me de lor...naughty dear....dear de result is quite ok la....dear don't so sad la...i noe u try ur best!!!!kayz...smile my dear=]after that he rush back home to ready for exam...T_Tmiss him so much la.....

after that we never go for history tuition cuz see mun is not teaching another teacher teach so just go back kell house to st
udy lu...when to her house,first thing i went to play with ah bou...cute little hamster..n lastly i watch HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3!!!!!!!!aww...i love this show so so so much!!!!!!!!after the movie then start to study lu..bout 9 i only went back home....

midnight three oiclock wake up n study my
history agian!!!!thx dear for calling me wake n teman me during the time i study yea..love you!!!!!!


ah bou!!!!!
kellye de hamster..
cute right?


No comments: