Nuffnang

Saturday, March 14, 2009

13/3/2009-friday

having history n bc exam...
my bc exam just same as my bm exam...one word describe it is DEAD...cuz i oso didn't care the bc exam....during exam just simply do only..n go for sleep..i'm super super tired cuz last night midnight 3o'clock study till this morning....just becuz of mu history....i really try my best in my history exam....

after skul went back home n ready for maths tuition!!!!!today de lesson quite easy for me n i do really quickly...feel happy!!!!
after tuition,keep have the feeling of going out tmr!!!but no one can go out with me tmr....
after at night, my sis suddenly told me her camp was cancle then i ask her tmr wanna go out ma...then i call mai my lovely cousin...actually we plan to go out on wednesday but that day no one can fetch us so just out tmr lu...dam happy...cuz i can meet my dear....wakaka!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: