Nuffnang

Saturday, March 14, 2009

happy day?

today late for my erican tuition for half n hour..god la...i really everytime oso late for this tuition de lor!!!dono why?
after tuition then straight away go sunway with my baby n my sis.....
when we reach there ,wat is the first thing i will do?sure is go find my dear la...always did the same thing when i went there...first thing to there sure is find my DEAR!!!!
after that had our lunch together at gasoline there lu....after lunch went to take photo with my baby n sis....after finish taking photo went to eat "bao bin"..feel so cooling when i'm eating...long time never eat jor la....after that went to find dear agian....n he came out d lu...we have no idea where to go to...just walk here n there....sigh....sorry to u two ar....i really have no idea where to bring u guys go la...i noe its too boring!!sorry...but hope u guys r happy la.....
8 something father came n fetch us back,went to grandma house n drop my cousin n we went home!!!!!!!!
















on the way to sunway=]

the chocalte n lychee!!!share with my sis
the couple panda!!
i brought it for dear!!!
so cute^^
me n my baby
the first time we out together!!
hope have next time=]
heatrs u guys
me n myself^^


No comments: