Nuffnang

Thursday, April 30, 2009

27-4-2009-monday

went skul as usual,
attend 2 period then after recess whole class went to hall for our rehersal on thursday.....
i'm quite emo n sad that time..i'm sorry.....i cry suddenly when i hear another group of ppl are performing thier singing to the teacher......when kell ask me why suddenly cry...i do really dono....maybe i keep thinking of my dear ba.....thats why i cry out.....=[i miss my dear alot altough i noe later i will meet him......but i just can't wait for that few hour..i hope he is already be with me...=[
i miss him like mad after the saturday night......i dono why....cry out everytime i think bout him...
dear,do u noe i love you very much?

bout 12 went back class n continue our classes,and bout 1 alvin,kai jin,kell n me left the classcuz we having badminton competiotion that time...after i change,get a call from dear....n he is very fierce when he is talking to me..he like scolding me....when he came in to skul,he looks so so scary...i dono wat happen?ask him he dono wanna say...so i just quitely sit there only.....going to cry that time...=[
first time saw him so so so fierce...=[ T_T
after that eat a little in skul lu...then after dear start to talk d,not so fierce d....then i ask again wat happen lu.............then he tell me becuz he can't find me...thats why he so angry.....erm...i dono why he so angry becuz of this lu....hehe.....but THIS IS THE FIRST TIME HE ANGRY BOUT ME N TALK TO ME SO FIERCE....
ABIT SAD=[

when competition,alvin n me VS zhen bing n shu miao...that time,i really don't feel like playing d....there two so dam geng.....still wanna play wat i really dono....after that mood become down reason why i dono....
after that we went ICR with kell n jee seng to had our lunch....after that dear back d...i went back kell shop....when home rest.........dam tired...
night time...hurt by him agian....HELLLOOOOO.....I did nothing wrong la....i'm not the one hu make u bu shuang de la..ok?u bu shuang i try to calm down u,but u just tell me don't msg u later u bu shuang me....omg,my heart just break that time...DO I DID SOMETHING WRONG AR?aizh.........
sad day=[




me n da.....

No comments: