Nuffnang

Thursday, April 30, 2009

28-4-2009-tuesday

went skul as usual...
this few days de mood is dam emo n down...sorry my friend
today can meet him too..i should be happy..but dono why had the feeling don't feel like meeting him=[
he reach at 2 n say he wan to go in skul.....n i noe why he wan go in skul is becuz of badminton.....thats why i dowan to go in......but he ask me why like that....FINE...don't feeling like talking too much that time so i just went in.......he haven reach so i wait in the hall......
when he reach, then i just noe he got play....sigh.....u got play badminton why still call me come in.....
just sit there alone dono wat should i do there.....ask me am i bored?u say leh.....
ask me wan pei u or go find my friend?call me come in then now ask wan go find my friend anot.....wat the!!!
can't tahan in the hall d,just walk away without telling him...went back ttc i cry badly......thx for everyone hu care bout me...n i'm sorry to kell n da.....i tahan very long in hall d thats why back ttc i cry badly..........i can't stop my tears....=[
after 1 n half hour he only msg me n say sorry.......actually dowan to reply but kellye suddenly take my phone n call him.....after kell talk with him reply him back some fuyan de way....after that i don't feel like msg d...so till nite i oso never msg him......just went back very very early...cuz i'm tired bout everything........wanna rest my mind....
when 9 something,get wake by msg...never care...continus sleep after see the msg.....but after 10 something the phone keep ringing n ringing....call from him......don't feel like talking that time but
i oso answer the call....sigh....
sorry i didn't tell u the truth wat happen to me......anyway,this few days i really hope u had the time to be with me.....thats why today u didn't really care bout me thats why i so angry gua.....=[

No comments: