Nuffnang

Saturday, May 23, 2009

22-05-2009-friday

skul is boring....
ponteng after recess with tong n kell at dewan kulia...
skip everything happen in skul...i'm lazy to blog...
after skul, dear say he's coming....one whole week never saw him d leh....but yesterday something happen to me..let him unhappy...aizh i dono how to say la...
meet him up at ttc n then went to i.c.r......we still unhappy that time...its so speechless that time....
u seem that u r not believing me.....i dono wat u see in my phone...i have nothing to hide from u.....
totaly speechless......grrr.......i told u nothing means nothing.....i really dono how to tell u wat happen to me....i'm just stress n feel complicated on my feeling....just don't worry...i say nothing d means nothing..is over d..ok?
meet up tong n kell n we went to domino to eat....
dear told me today maybe is the last dat we meet cuz he is going to NS in melaka ...omg.......
I DOWAN I DOWAN!!!!I DOWAN TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO MEET YOU AR DEAR...T_T
i try to hold my tears infront of him....i'm crying in my heart.....dear,can u don't leave me?
I DOWAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i try to find time to out with u during holiday....i dowan today is the last day....i dowan..T_T
bout 4 mum came n fetch me d...
da n kell came to my house.......
we had lots fun together...
we queeze ourself in my bed...my bed is single size de leh....haha...
n we had girls talks...we talk about bouys things n more....
let me noe everything is ok....thx
n they bully me.....they roll me up with my blanket...they don't let me bath...so bad...
I LOVE U GUYS....
U GUYS BRING HAPPINESS TO ME...THX...
I LOVE U GUYS MUCH MUCH O~
i love spending time with u guys....is FUN..
after that we went out for dinner near my house n we went tuition together....
i hope there is still next time...i love it..i miss the time spending with u guys...muaxzzz





happy birthday to mun ling...
stay cute n happy...
wish u good luck in exam..
hope u enjoy ur day
xoxo





dear,i'm sorry for everything....i dono why actually u r so hurt......
but i wanna remind u....don't ever think that u r the only one who hurt so badly...
i'm hurt too..u noe?
i'm sorry i dono how to cheer u up....honestly,i really dono how to cheer ppl.....i'm sorry...
i'm not really a good girlfriend....forgive me
i really bu she de u...
i dono how am i going to live without u for three months...
no sms n no call...how am i going to live?
as u noe i really can't live without any sms n call from u..
how?T_T
dear,i will miss u madly after u went NS....
i hope i will stay strong after u went there.....
can u don't leave me?T_T
do u noe i love you so much?























u noe how much i love you?
i miss you so much my dear
i'm scare today is the last day...
so i take a photo with him...
we did not take close,becuz my mum had reach i scare she saw so force to take like that..
dosen't look like couple...
anyway i love you madly my dear



why r u still scartching ur head?
haaha


da try to be ghost...
we had lots of fun..
i love u guys...
see this siao po...
she like never apply cream in her face b4...
i love two of u from bottom of my heart

No comments: