Nuffnang

Saturday, May 23, 2009

boring

today i went back to erican d....aizh...this year really miss the class many time d....
next week maybe going to miss it agian...ii'm sorrry daady....
as normal,the teacher like to zat me de lu.....didn't care lu...
but one very funny things today is the teacher keep calling the two girls in the class my name...in this class only 3 girls...dono wat happen to him...keep calling my name n talk to them...i keep looking at him but he didn't notice.....maybe he miss me too much d....haha.....
but after very long he only notice...

teacher:puiyi do u have the ing-verb note?
(i look at teacher but teacher is talking n standing in front of the ther girl)
girl:yes.....(she didn't tell teacher n find the paper n gave to teacher)
teacher: wat i call u just now?
girls:smile
teacher:wat i call u just now?puiyi?

now teacher only realise.....how blur is teacher...i looking at him n keep laugh only...haha....
our class is getting bored n bored...cuz many of them quit i dono why....teacher saw us like that he oso feel sleepy n bored too.....


went home rest for while went to do acc revision....i'm so worry...
i'm scare of my acc..T_T
must do more more more revision...
after that went sis ksul n pick her up....
went back home study history for while n can't even go in to my mind...so i just update my blog...



I'M WAITING FOR MY DEAR.....
I MISS YOU SO MUCH










doing acc..
gambathe!!!

seee.....
i stick my exam fan wei beside my bed....haha....
yeng mah?
hahah

No comments: