Nuffnang

Saturday, May 9, 2009

9-5-2009-saturday

i'm super duper tired today,yesterday night back home late n sleep late too...
this morning need 8 something wake becuz today is wesak day we need to go to temple....i'm so tired la...don't feel like going but i have no idea how to don't go lu...every year oso got go de....
so went to bath n change everything,went down stair n keep something n i went out from the house sit in the car n chat with my sis...one day never saw her d ....^^after breakfast,sleep in the car i really dam tired la.....reach to the temple there,n we need to walk a long way,while walking my eye really can't open la....so sleepy....sigh.....n there is so hot....abit no mood.....then i meet up my cousin n aunt there.....long time never saw them d..hehe.......after finish everything in the temple,quickly went back into the car n continue sleep.....went to taman desa n had our lunch,i order many many things to eat,didn't care bout them....after eat went back in car sleep again........i noe someone is going to me like a pig d de la...^^no idea la,i'm so tired ma....
back home,update my blog for while n i went to sleep again...........actually my plan is update blog,sleep for 3 hours n wake to study....but the study plan did not suceed...sad=[
becua while i'm sleeping i had a very bad dream.....i cry badly after i woke from the dream,but i'm too tired n i try to sleep back but when i sleep back there is like something pulling me back in to the dream....oh god,n my head is so painful....i don't dare to sleep d...lying on bed n sms with my dear...told him everything n i still keep crying....T_T
the dream is bout,all the ppl around me didn't even care bout me,like i'm a invisible ppl....n everyone is blufing me....even my family n my dear is in the dream too.........aizh....i'm so scare......
sis came in to my room,n chat with her a little while mum call us go down have dinner...after dinner,continue update my blog n chat with my kor lu......
so is about 11 i only gao dim my blog....before that dear never reply my msg so i taught he was sleeping,so i msg him r u sleeping?but he say nope.......

aizh,dear i noe u r unhappy when i tell u i'm talking with my kor.....pls la dear,don't think too much ok?he just my kai kor la...n a few years friend d la.....wat do u think?
u ask me wat i'm doing,still chating?i tell u i'm lying at bed smsing with u.....n u just ask me really?omg......do i need to bluf u wat am i doing ar?u don't believe me?
rmb wat u told me,u told me u believe me....n the BELIEVE this word in the relationship is very important,right?
last time i don't believe u is becuz i don't really noe u that time...i noe i hurt u many time about the word of BELIEVE,i'm sorry......but now i already believe in u,i don't hope is the turn u don't believe me....
rmb wat we promise each other in ur house,don't think too much..ok
i say i love you,i do really mean it...rmb that.....








me n my sis
our relationship between us is getting better n better...
dono when this strat^^
the vegetarian breakfast..

see this xiao zha bo....
no idea wat is she doing
peaveV

omg..look at my face..
i'm so pale .....

doing the order
sleeping.
candid by sis
yeah...
finally i got the sakae card....

No comments: