Nuffnang

Thursday, June 25, 2009

16-6-2009-tuesday

today having maths 1 and sains paper 2...omg la..the maths dam hard n i had not enough time to do T_Ti don't have watch so i dono the time..when teacher say times up,my hand is shaking...still got 5 more question ar....this 5 question i noe how to do de ar...waste d..=[
abit no mood that time,sigh...after recess sains paper 2...don't really noe how to do...aizh....
after skul,i didn't saw dear...and i like don't have the feel like meeting him,sorry dear....but after that i msg him...say he is coming....today really is the last day we meet.....he going to NS tmr morning....=[when dear reach he just return me the book and say inside the book had the pic of us and he wrote something there...he just return the book and say he wanna go d...a friend of a girl there is waiting of him....he say till he very busy,later got wat gathering n bla bla bla...and he just went...i dam sad ,n i wrote wat he write to me,n immediately i cry...i cry all along i walk..i very sad lu..so i just taught he went d....da went to tuition n kell accompany beside me n comfort me....but later that dear call me go find him,i feel so weird...you not busy meh?why wanna find me?n i taught he is with his friend...so i call kell to teman him to find me!!!kell i'm sorry i dump u alone after that,i noe u r angry that time=[sorry.......i already try to be back as fast as i can..sorry...is his last day,u noe the last day of feeling de la....sorry....=[at night i sleep very late...i chat with dear in the phone bout 2 something...actually plan not to sleep,wanna talk on phone whole night...but i can't tahan d...my eye is very tired due to i cry so many time d..so i just sleep....=[





all candid by kell,i was crying...

No comments: