Nuffnang

Thursday, June 25, 2009

20-6-2009-saturday


normally saturday having erican,so wake up at 9 n get ready....i feel so scold in this morning....thinking of my dear for the whole night yesterday,n i cry...i'm tired today too..after i;m ready for everything,got a call n today no class becuz teacher stomach pain..so everything is cancle...went out with parents for breakfast n went back home to sleep...afternoon need go to my sis skul...meet up my dear baby cousin there n we walk around my sis skul...her skul got function=]
around 4 something back home n rest lu...n i'm wwaiting for my dear de msg...he can use his phone today..yeah=]about 5.30 dear msg...dam happy that time....at last can msg with him...at night i call him n talk on phone too...he tell me all about his life there...hmm...dear,u must take good care of urself ar....i'm waiting u to back o=]



i look so tired=[

the sky in the morning is dark..i'm thinking of u=[





listening to music to calm down my feeling..
i missing u so badlly=[

No comments: