Nuffnang

Thursday, June 25, 2009

21-6-2009-sunday

FIRST OF ALL
HAPPY FATHER DAY ,MY DEAR DADDY!!!
I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!
SORRY FOR SOMETIME MAKING U ANGRY!!
BUT I NOE U WILL FORGIVE ME=]
RMB THE LAST YEAR,WHEN U NOE I WAS IN A RELATIONSHIP U WERE VERY ANGRY,N WE DIDN'T TALK FOR 2 MONTHS,I THINK?I FEEL SO SAD THAT TIME..BUT AT LAST U STILL FORGIVE ME...THX DADDY!!!





pink n red
black and white
me n my dad,
the two times we were wearing the same colour...
now i only realise=]
ILOVEYOU!!


today dear msg me at the early in the morning...6 something...i'm super tired but i'm staying up for him...try to keep myself awake n sms with him....but bout 9 something i slept d..n i wake n reply n sleep agian...just reply sleep wake reply n sleep back again...hmmm...then bout 11 i wake..n i only reply him....then he call me...n its a good news...he is coming back today.....waho...dam happy leh...n he ask me can come out n meet today?n i was like huh?so last minit,sure can't out de la....then je abit dissapointed lu....after hanging up...walk out from my room n i saw my dad and i wish him HAPPY FATHER DAY....i love you daddy...
after i went down ,my mum n dad ask me wanna go sunway?i was so suprise...they ask me is it wanna buy book n present for my sis...i was thinking should i go?should i tell them i wanna go meet him?after that i went up,my dad is there too...n i told my dad....my dad let me go..wah...that time dam happy la....but he say must ask mama first...but i don't dare=[then about 1 hour...my dad came down d..n he was talking to my mum....n i run there...n stand between them...i look at my dad...haha...n my dad help me to tell her...haha...dad thx alot...i love you...but i need back early lu..nvm..is ok...at least i can meet him then can d....
about 2 something dad fetch me...n dear haven reach...me alone...=[so went to popular n buy my books first lu...waited for so long only he came..aizh....
after that he came,hahah....at last can see he botak d....dam funny la...not use to it....but nvm..i still love you....hair will grow wan right?had lunch at pizza hut...after had lunch,walking here n there...but something he made me very angry bout him lu....he wan go home to change slipper becuz he wearing that shoe hurt his leg,so i call him go his own lu.....
but he force me to go his house,aizh....dam angry n i walk back in s.p.....keep seeing he walk so slowly n feel so pain,fine...tell him before 6.30 must back...his whole family is at home..oh god..so scary....about 6 something his dad fetch us back s.p...thx uncle...we walk n chat...n he talk bout something very far....then i just tell him wat i think....dear,i didn't mean anything in it....i just dowan u put so much hope in it...if thats things not happen in the future,i scare u will hurt badly only...so pld don't sad ,k?hope u understand...brought some food for dad...bout 7 something dad came n fetch me d....not really happy after that?feel so complicated in everything=[






going out=]

my dear become botak d..haha..
he is reading my diary..

i love you my dear=]
miss you =]

No comments: