Nuffnang

Friday, June 26, 2009

22-6-2009-monday

skul as usual n exam is usual,
today is sains 1 n acc 1...
hope its ok with it ba....

after skul went to mv with kell n da to have our lunch...
we r late for tution...went tuition,and carrie say this is the last chapter n she had finish teach everything..omg..infront all de i oso dono wat like de leh...T_Thu can help me with my acc?i need to get a As in SPM,can i?
god bless me=]
after tution da follow us back....having next tution at 5..dam tired n my mind is so messy...
very down=[
teacher msg us n call us start to do the paper 2,i was actually studying n prepare for later...but he so early call us do...then just go n do lu..n today tuition time is longer cuz tmr is having maths 2..omg...teacher help me mark my paper 1 i only got 14/40...i saw that result my heart just broke down immediately...n i losse 5 marks,becuz the last 5 question all i oso noe how to but i have no time to do...dam sad....aizh....so i must work hard in my paper 2....do till very stress...going to cry out....but must face it...jia you!!!
at last that three hour is over...after kell back,rest for that 1 hour and i start to study my maths n do some exercise till 1 am....i'm going to crazy....i'm so stress that time,but u come n agrue with a little tiny things with me?dear,u noe i'm very stress with my maths now,i told u my whole my mind is maths!!!!wat do you do?continue argue with me!!!!
just i create a facebook,n u angry with me and argue?is this a criminal things?why u so angry ?
u call me don't use,ask u why?ur answer is cuz u bu shuang....hallooo,hu is using with it ar?
i send that msg to u u don't beilieve that is i write de right?maybe is too over,but u oso too over lor....becuz a facebook u come n argue?omg...wat happen to u ar?
this is the first time i argue with u that i didn't cry and no mood...i didn't even care...i'm tired of it....i dono y i don't have those feel d,is becuz i stay strong d?or?complicated=[
went to sleep n didn't care everything bout it d...i'm going to faint if i'm not going to rest...

No comments: