Nuffnang

Saturday, June 27, 2009

23-6-2009-tuesday

having the last paper for today that is english n maths...
about my maths i really did my best....i'm curious to noe my mark....hope its ok..
for my classmate hu having econ for tmr,jia you o!
oh ya,n today is my dear exam too..jia you too dear!

after skul,went to redbox with da n kell...
hmmm...sing a little at there...n dear call me n say he finish his exam,he wan to come..
so about 4 he came to redbox to find me lu,cuz he going to leave n back to ns at thrusday n so he wanna meet me lu....sigh,he still feel so sad....n i dono wat is my feeling..i feel so complicated...when dear hug me,i dono how to say my feeling...i just feeling like crying n ask inside my heart..why are you treating me so good?hmm..after singing is about 6,dear still sad n he is going to cry..i can see that..aizh...but i have no feeling,i dono why?everything i had no more feeling!!!many things really run in my mind this fews days...i feel very complicated....=[
after that,kell brother fetch us back,about 8 something dad fetch me back home from kellye house...



lastly wanna wish someone,
that is



RONALD NG

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YEA~
WISH ALL YOUR WISHES WILL COME TRUE~
HOPE U HAVE A GREAT DAY IN UR BIRTHDAY=]

No comments: