Nuffnang

Saturday, June 27, 2009

24-6-2009-wednesday

today my classmates everyone is having econ exam...
i didn't take this sub but i oso went to skul becuz after skul wanna go out to mv to celebrate ronald belated birthday...
after skul,all of us take bus n went to mv....we actually plan to watch hannah mothana,but they is no ticket!!so watch 17 agian,me n alvin watch before d..i don't mind becuz i promise my girls i will watch with them agian....the show start at 3 something..so we went to have our lunch at shilin,before that we bought bubble tea....yummy..i love it....went shilin n i didn't eat becuz i feel very full after drinking that bubble tea...shuman brought the cake n after our lunch we celebrate for him,u happy?hope u r..=]me n da playing with the cream n we put it on his face,haha...n we oso help him to clean up.=]movie time start,we went in the cinema,i love the feeling of this..watching movie with bunch of my friend...i love this feeling=]me n tong need to back at5.30..the movie end up at 5.15..omg....its actually 10 minit to back to skul from mv...but we saw they are so many ppl taking taxi n its raining...so we are rushing..we went to the another lane to take taxi....but that something happen, first the taxi didn't go the way we back to skul,he taking a big round,so i taught he is using a long way back,so i just quite...but after that,he went up to the bangsar bridge,n i was like where r u taking us ar?then he say here no traffic jam then i just say oh!!after awhile i feel werid,this way oso can't back to skul de...i dono where am i too...omg..i start to scare n i just keep asking tong where we are..KL?sri hatamas,....har?why we are so far d de...me n tong nearly wanna cry out...the road he went is oso quick quite...
sms dear,kell n my mum to tell her that the taxi take wrong way...amanda n kellye keep calling us,n my mum call me too...wat did she say to me?
she didn't even care me...keep scolding me only,say she "ji niao"omg....u still children ar?wan i teach u ji niao that time wat to do ar!!ttc is there I.C.R is there got toilet dono how to go de ar...dam stupid...u scare dirty is ur problem not i don't let u go toilet....n i oso not i wan to be in wrong way!!!!!!ronald father call n he talk to the taxi driver,wah..dam scary that time...reach skul is about 6.....everyone is there d..but we r the most early leave mv but we now only reach skul...went up ttc n amanda hugs us...i feel like crying that time....went back car,n she scold me..deng...then i scold her back till she nothing to say!!wat kind of mother are you!!!!!
luckly we r save!!!thx god




discussing where to eat but no one had an idea

the bitrhday cake
the birthday boy n the birthday cake=]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
potato is lighting the candle

nice=]



we are singing happy birthday to him n he is enjoying?haha

now wishes

use mouth to take candle


cutting the cake for everyone
playing cream at ronald face=]




but after that we clean it


donggiieee tong tong..
alvin
swhu pei
4 of us n the birthday boy
me n dada

we r promotting the bottle

tong n kell
don't move..haha



me n da
da n tong
da n kell
da n ronald

me n ronald
in the cinema
i love this momment=]

da n me
ronald n me

the bottle i biught for sis birthday at tmr=]

No comments: