Nuffnang

Saturday, June 27, 2009

TO- kellye

i oso guess dao u will write something about me in ur blog de lu...
i'm been thinking this few days,n i admit i really change d...
i oso dono when i change?don't everytime say that i didn't cherish our friendship n i didn't take our friendship important...i've been with you for 4 years,honestly tell u guys..this is the longest friendship i ever had...n i won't take this friendship as a game or wateva...ok?

sorry that i hit ur head...i will be more concern about it...i didn't mean to hit ur head,just sometime play will play till crazy n dono wat am i doing...anyway,i'm sorry....i will be more careful of this

u guys are joking n playing i noe,but sometime joking the words will hurt me, u guys think i small gas or i 玩不起.....maybe u guys don't feel the hurt u guys feel fun with it...but i feel hurt,u noe?u oso dono.....
in the morning,tong xuan ask u to sit with her,its doesn't matter....that time dono wat r we playing or saying u call me go away,maybe u r joking...but i feel hurt to hear that....u noe?
n u let me feel that now u with her he hao d,n u wan to dump me aside!maybe u didn't mean it,but i had the feel when u call me go away...so that time i really hurt n sad n im thinking wat am i in ur eyes?i scare to be the last 4 years de me!!!u noe my form 1 life right?u noe how i hate that life!!!!its just like a hell for me only!!!when i'm sad or down i will be quite and i don't feel like talking,u see many time of this me right?so i just study...wat can i do?sitting there to dream?
i didn't copy u ok!!!!!!


how hurt i get by see hui?u noe right?
i been droping tears becuz of her how many time d?
get hurt badly by a best friend u treat as,the feeling i noe very well!!!!

sometimes like seang is with me,two of u will just like saying many things that i feel so hate n sad!!!!maybe u guys don't feel that.....i told u before FRIENDS IS MY SENOND PLACE!!RMB!!
but u seem to not believe me!!!i try to keep everything in my heart ,i dono hu can i tell too...
if tell u guys,i scare u guys will bu shuang me n think i small gas or wateva.....
wan to write at blog but i dowan to make things big,so just decide to keep in my heart...
maybe there is oso just a limit.....da say we need to be honest to each other,i think its true ba....
do u think so?
u think i'm happy with the situaution?u r not right....
i didn't hates u and i didn't dislike you.....
n i didn't treat u as a dog,ok!!!!!!!
YOU N AMANDA IS MY BEST FRIEND!!I TREAT U GUYS AS MY BEST FREIND!!!!
WHAT AM I IN UR HEART?


if there any unhappy things that we keep inside the heart ,there will make a missunderstanding between it....if there is anything we will sad or hurt ,we should tell out, that will make us feel better!!! this is the things i learn just now...

No comments: