Nuffnang

Friday, July 17, 2009

15-07-2009-wednesday

went to skul as normal....
finally i hand in my art today...finally i had done this projek...really try my best n many types of matter to do it....n really thx to all the person hu help me...really apperciate the help...thx again=]
after skul,didn't stay back today...cuz feel very tired so feel like going home n take a nap and night having tution...so follow mum to sis skul and waited for her such a long time...god...better i stay in skul not so boring..aiks..after that went to take my new spec...yeah,finally i get a spec...about a week i never wear it d...my spec lost..when home bout 4 something bath n play com...never take a nap..aiks.....went to tuition,only concentrate at the rumusan part n my mind is fully of my dear...miss him lots.....after tuition he call,having call in dad car...he heard all the things and i say to him and he make fun of me...funny daddy....
dear,take good care of urself....when i heard ur hand bitten by something n need to injection i really quite worry=[
nitez my dear=]





i love this the most=]
first choice
second choice(this is the one i choose)
third choice
fourth choice

i had done all


the last things...
finally i had finish..feel happy=]


my new spec n me=]
photo with spec on me is very less...
i still prefer taking photo without spec...^^

No comments: