Nuffnang

Friday, July 17, 2009

11-7-2009-saturday

today is a one day trip to tanjung sepak with LM members,
having lots fun today=]



before we out!!
LM ♥
me n amanda♥
kellye me and tong♥
ah lai came beside me n tong take this pic when i was sleeping==
i'm wake and take a proper pic with him=]




me♥
me n darling da♥

me n dear tong♥
that is amanda hand=]
me n darling kell♥

MR.LEAN
he is out tour guide...
he is funny too although in skul he is a disipline teacher
types of mushrooms..
i brought this pinky mushroom..
its nice=]

4 of us..
LOVESS♥


our breakfast
us with the coffee tree
ah lai=]
he is shock i think?

the coffee gudject?
group photo with teacher n the bos

mr.lean is learning?
my farvourite
potato chips!!


the commite


they are funny=]
me n lai

love the view
me n qiao en



everyone came here..is windy




the view
its too windy n sunny
our lunch...
yummy,all my farvourite
seafood♥




LOVE







i love this pic=]
i hope we can go to beach again=]

No comments: