Nuffnang

Thursday, July 23, 2009

22-07-2009-wednesday

have duty again..its tired but its very fun duty with all those LM members=]
gonna leave this group soon..i'm gonna miss LM so much=]
after two period went back class...dam tired,but can't sleep...sigh...
after skul,kell went back home ,da went for duty n i meet up my dear...have lunch with my dear,but i'm the only one eating cuz he already ate with his dad...hmmm.....
chatting n disturbinf each other there...my dear bully me,naughty...blek=Q
about 4 went in skul n find da,n dear went home...miss u lots my dear..
u r leaving me agian...u going back in 1 more days..T_T
follow amanda car back,her mum fetch me back..thx aunt=]
at night went for tuition...so so tired n headache...
after tuition went back home, n rest...
imissyoulots

No comments: