Nuffnang

Thursday, July 23, 2009

is this the way we are?

I'm sorry for today again...
the last minit to say can't go out...
but i hope u understand too..
i don't have ppl fetch if too late...I'm sorry...
my mind just keep saying sorry to u since this afternoon till now=[
i don't know what can i say to you....
sorry that i spoil this whole day...
today i can't meet you,I'm ok...but i very miss you now...T_T
why every time when you are back,we didn't happy before?
is this the way we are in the relationship?
i really hope we have a happy relationship=]
dear,i want to tell you that if we didn't have time to go out or we can't meet each other for how long don't be sad,can?
as long as we still love each other very much, how long we didn't meet or how long we didn't spend together this wouldn't spoil our relationship right?
last year,about 2 months we didn't meet n spend time together too..,because of my parents grounded me...but we face everything that happen between us...and everytime we also will solve it......
will u continue to face problem that we maybe going to have in future with me?together everytime when they is something happen?

tomorrow you are going back to NS,i'm going to miss you my dear..take good care of urself...=]
i feel touch when you told me this.."no matter how hurt is it you still will love me and still care for me"
dear,i really wanna say thx to you...

but when u say this,i really feel like crying,cuz i feel very bad...i hurts u so many time d but you still so love me...dear,why are you treating me so good?god...i'm asking stupid question=(




dear,
i'm sorry♥♥
iloveyou♥♥
imissyou♥♥

No comments: