Nuffnang

Saturday, July 4, 2009

26-6-2009-friday

something unhappy things happen in class today...forget bout it...=]
after skul went mv with amanda, n we have lunch with kellye n tong too..after that,they went redbox n da n me just walk walk around...actually plan to have lunch n back de...then we went mph to walk n my dear da saw something n she dowan to go d...she wan to stay there.....but i'm rushing back to skul...but then dono how,she ask me to back her house...so call my mum n father to ask them is it free to fetch me at night from da house?so after everything is confrim,accompany my dear da back to mph to do spy?hahha...she dam funny la....after that,we were really thirsty n we went to buy bubble tea...my favourite..=]
after that,we deicide to back...we need to sit bus..so we plan to go down to another side to take bus,cuz the bus there are many...but while we half way walking we saw U66 is goiong that way,oh god...we chasing the bus like hell..i think ppl around is looking at us..just that few second we can reach the bus...but the bus just went off...and that time is raining..so we r all wet...chasing like hell...but after that,we chasing bus is worth to my da ba...haha...i noe she is happy that time...saw few of the comittie n they call us to sit taxi with them...thx yea....back ttc n we saw nicholes n we chatthing about the tortise while we r holding....after awhile,andy came too...we play with the tortise...da n andy is dam crazy la..hehe...after that,went back da home...=]






my faourite...^^
how cute is it....
how i wish i had all of them=]



playing around in MPH



do u ever see a turtle now how to waych vedio?

andy make this tent for the turtle^^

No comments: