Nuffnang

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

27-7-2009-monday

today after aseembly went to wakil store and waited amanda....after that amanda ask us wanna duty anot...then i say i want..cuz really no more duty after that d...miss LM....
while duty,i'm doing wakil class things...i din't even noe wat to do..cuz i'm not wakil class. amanda teached me....thx da....at last i learn something la..hehe
duty till recess....after that,went back class...dam tired n boring....
after skul,dear haven come...he was so angry bout his dad...cuz his dad haven back home so he can't come to skul n find me....sigh...and dear call me,he is so gek...and he cry when he keep scolding his dad...sigh...sad to see his like that...so i just tell him i skip my tuition to spend time with him just hope he don't so angry ba.....he is going back to ns tmr....really hope he take good care of himself.....quite worry him....=[
after that,about 3 something went to seven-eleven.....in 7-11 i saw my mum cars pass by..omg..scare me..luckly she didn't saw me with him...so i run back ttc.....then dear go say halo to my mum....haha...luckly my mum never sucpect me...thx god...
went back home,tuition maths.....during tuition i really dam "mang jang"i very serious that time...cuz i dono why sudeenly i dono how to do d..i very angry that time...why i noe how to do de then i will forget....grrrr....due to my head oso not feeling well..i really feel like crying out that time...after tuition,kellye back home and i went to rest...tired.........

No comments: