Nuffnang

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

missing someone very badly

today morning i cry in the car,suddenly i miss him so much...
the feeling is just same when the first day he leave me and went to melaka....
dear,i very very very miss you....morning my dear,do u sleep well?
force myself to sleep and not to cry anymore...i feel so cold and not really feeling well=[
today is report card day,every parents came...
as usual when i'm in secondary school,my father will come....i don't like my mum come....
when teacher n my dad were talking,they are really funny...teacher thx him n he thx teacher back....funny.....
after taking report card having lunch with my father n mother n my grandmother that i didn't see her for a long time...my mother side de la....so what i noe is in the car will be very noisy so i just listen to music with my headphone...while eating,i'm thinking....maybe i just need to learn from my dad....me n my dad don't really like my mother side de family,some reason..maybe i shouldn't ignore them or wat ba...just treat them how i treat my father side?maybe i need to learn aboout this...hate a ppl but u still must respet them..i think this is right?so i will learn it..=]
i do really miss my grandmother(father side)..about how many month i never saw her d...T_T
how is she?i really miss her.....when can i go and see her?sigh=[
night having tuition i want to take a nap soon......i lack of sleeping d...sigh.....
got to go now....byez...



i miss you my dear
i'm waitng for you=]
and my dear kell,
smile yea,don't worry=]

No comments: