Nuffnang

Saturday, July 4, 2009

30-6-2009-tuesday

skul as usual....
after skul have lunch with my two darling...da went to tuition after that..kell n me study out there...
and after a momment i got a very very bad news.....

NS RESULT IS OUT!!!!!!!
EVERYBODY GET FRIGHTEN...SO AM I...
while all of them is checking my leg n hand already shivering....i'm very scare,,T_Ti don't dare to check...
da n kell check d,luckly they didn't kena....after that i don't dare to check...cuz i noe i'm normally will kena d...all around me de ppl i noe mostly didn't kena ...so i will kena...this is my life n the fact to me....if ppl around me have then i won't have...if ppl don't have i will get it...aizh.this is my life....
after tution i only check.....after the result out,i cry.....
aizh......the msg to me is TANIAH!!!OMG!!!
i keep crying....i thinking of my dear agian...how am i going to tell him?he so hope i won't kena...n now he oso in ns...i dowan he sad....so i think he back d i only tell him ba...aizh...
after i get this news,i'm not happy anymore...i wan to escape...can i?





erm...no idea wat is this sha po dooing with my phone camera...

da da with her new spec..
look cute^^
my eye is so red n bengkak afert i cryT_T
i miss you my dear

No comments: