Nuffnang

Saturday, July 25, 2009

having funs with u guys...

morning wake n get ready for everything n bout 9 something dad fetch us to skul...
meet up qiao en again n continue our conversation yesterday.....
n i still never care him....after that all hu duty back stage back to dk...n we sit in a circle like that n i feel fun...jia yong ,kar yew,yue err,kai xiang all playing psp...they all really funny la...n i can sure now all of the guy is the same....games are just like their life...n suddenly i emo..i cry infront of them...sorry i can't stand....i really dono wat to do.....but after that,i feel much better after playing with kar yew n jia yong..lunch time,all of them are eating the lunch that are provide from canteen but i can't eat cuz everything is oily...so i see thme eat only lu...after they eat,amanda help me call mcd to order poriedge n others order by jia yong n amanda....kar yew keep taking my phone n see my msg n n photo...now i only noe he is so 8....haha.......but he is oso very kind...after our mcd lunch,amanda suggest to play hide n seek...erm...don't laugh pls....only 4 of us play..jia yong ,kar yew,me and amanda....this let me realease my stress....but after that i feel i'm tired running here n there...so i just rest in a quite place in block E..three of them can't find me...da call me n i told her where am i....when they find me ,all of us look so exshousted ...we sit there for 10 minit...and we went to canteen...meet other lm junior n plan to play mafia games...too boring la us....so went back everyone no mood to play d....cuz scolded by someone...sigh...all of them de mood were spoil by her..so jia yong slept d..and others chatting..and me n da suddenly emo agian n we cry again..n thx for christy hu try to telling me joke when i cry....thx christy=]
went back home about 5...and another hour i need to out agian...back to skul agian....back home d write my blog.....about 6 somthing went to ioi cuz amada mum fetch us go to skul....went to skul for the night duty....while in the hall....chat something with kok ming about ."her" and my de "him"......i think alot of things after chatting with him.....sigh....
anyway this day i really had fun with all of you guys.......i love all of you guys......i really happy with all of you....=]




me n da
the emo virgo now...
but we will face everything...
we will face the fact..
we will stay strong...
ok da?

jia yong
too free nothing to do go tie his hair...
funny guy

No comments: