Nuffnang

Saturday, July 25, 2009

24-7-2009-friday

today kell kell agian absent....wanna apologize to her o~i'm sorry for that two times when u msg me n u need me that time i never reply u n be with you...sorry=[this week i sleep very early due to i'm not that feeling...sigh...i getting weak n weak=[
didn't really study today...chat with ronald they all n they give me some advice...after that went to ponteng with amanda agian...sorry i left out dongiie in class...
while during in class,try to arrange my time to meet up my dear...duty start at 2 so told my dear that i can meet him for that 1 n half hour...i taught we can happy,but in the end argue again...i'm really very very sad....this is the first time i left anway from you in this situiation,last time de me i won't just go away...i will keep talk to u n make u talk d i only will go for my other things...but this time i won't..i dono why...
while walking back to skul,i'm crying all the way....those ppl pass by me look at me but i really can't tahan...aizh
went to dk n no one is there...saw ka yean n ask her..all of them went to dewan...went to dewan didn't saw da..went back to dk n i saw her qiao en too......while waiting for amanda i cry out agian...n qiao en ask me wat happen n i just told her.....sigh...
ran to dewan n continue for our duty...suddenly i feel very sick...all my bond feel so pain n feel so hot...dono how to describe those pain..really suffer....went out dewan n rest in a quite place n i cry agian.....feel so tired n suffer...few hor later,amanda get a very very bad news n she ran out to dewan n i cry badly...i saw her like that my hearts really pain...we cry together......after duty saw qiao en n we chat lots of things...she give me some advice too..thx yea.....two of us keep crying together very long time...about 6.30 mum came n i ask her can take me go see doctor?i'm really feel so suffer...that time i'm thinking i sick d more good...no where i can go then he will happy?
back home told my daddy how i feel....n i told him i cry...n he ask me why?is it got ppl bully you?
sorry daddy,i feel like telling you but i dono how to tell you....but i think my dad noe why.....he noe me well then no one.....daddy thx for ur caring...
went to see doctor n i had fever n soretorath....when i get ah da msg she say she can duty so i tell myself i need to recover by tonight....so listen to daddy...go sleep early after eat...daddy went to mcd buy poridge for me cuz i feel like eating poridge...thx daddy...=]
i didn't answer his call n reply his msg....i just want to be alone n think wisely...just let me have some time can?
my medicine

No comments: