Nuffnang

Saturday, July 25, 2009

its hurt deeply

i had been crying every moment when i'm with da in a quite place...
my mind is just repeating all those words you told me that afternoon...
my heart is just crash in to pieces when i heard you say out this..
i'm speechless when i heard this..
FINE!!you don't know then don't know..i won't tell you...
I did so many things for you,and you didn't even know!!then suan le ba...
I also can't say anything...just think i'm stupid ba...
i scarified so many and you don't know,nothing i can say.
i can just stop to scarified for you...because you don't even know how to appreciate ....
24 hour i never find you...i never answer your call i never reply your msg...
14 unread message,today afternoon i only read all....i don't even care...cause i dono what to do...
this is the first time i so mint to you...i can don't answer your call n don't even reply your message...
amanda ask me why i can like that?i really don't know....
last time i also won't treat you like that,but this time i don't know why i will.....
till now i think you also don't noe what u did wrong!!!please go think urslef....
i'm tired in every argument.....honestly speaking everytime when argue i really feel like letting it go.....but i tell myself do not do it..cuz i will regrect...will i?
and u really change alot,last time you won't show your temper to me...
but now you everytime show me your temper,i really scare of you,i really hate it!!!
and why can you be so selfish?
is this the soo teck seang i know?
u told me you understand,but i don't think you understand at all..
你付出了什么?this sentence i won't ever forget it....till now my mind is still full of this words...i cry when i think back of this 6 chinese words!!!!


continue later..going back to school again!!

No comments: