Nuffnang

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

21-9-2009-monday

today went to skul to practice graduation song in ttc...
i'm super hungry,cuz i haven ate my breakfast..=[
about 12.30 the practice is end...yi xuan,hui lin,ronald n me headed to mcd in armcorp for pur lunch.....and i called my dad to fetch me at 2.30 and he say he is not free need me to wait till 4..omg...i'm alone wei....and mummy is outiside dono where...so i called her n say no one is with me later..so she say she come fetch me..luckly..or not i'm gonna be alone=[
first time no one wanna fetch me...=[
tmr outing with my darling da to sunway for hunting prom dress agian=]
and i'm going to give my dear a surprise..hope he will happy...=]






this is hui lin

this is ronald the donald duck=]
the green shirt is tong xuan,hehe

No comments: