Nuffnang

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

22-9-2009-tuesday

baba fetched me to sunway...
i reached there at 10.hehe...
waited amanda there...
and i went to find dear at his work place..hehe...
dear really get shock..dear i believe u r happy...
cuz u miss me lots n i miss u so much too=]
dear really look so funny that time...
i seldom give u surprise...hehe
while talking to dear outside the shop guess who i saw?
MR.MICHEAL!!!
really get schoked!!
about 11 something meet up amanda n we went to shop..
amanda meet her friends too..
have lunch with amanda n my dear in wong kok....
kinda bankrap...sigh
about 6 finally i found my prom dress d...hehe...
dear n amanda say nice too....called up my mum n tell her..
when my family reach d took them to the shop n see..and i argue for this dress quite long she only allowed me to buy...==
when i go take my bags from dear n i waiting for dear come out cuz he is busy..my tears slowly drop down...i try to bear it n the tears flooding in my eyes..why i cry is becuz i got to back home d..i dowan to back i wan to be with my dear.....i wan my dear...i miss him madly...
i never ever try this feeling before...it so suffer...finally i noe how dear feel everytime he miss me so badly...in the car i'm crying silently on the way home..keep crying non stop..i hope he can hug me tightly that time=[

dear i found that my love to you is getting deeply n deeply...
i hope we will not giving up each other so easily in the future..
will you hold me tight whenever things happen?
i love youuuuuu so so sooooo muchhhhhhhh♥♥♥





i ready=]
this is the first dress i try..
long one..not really nice
dada...
capture by my dear
me<3
me n my dear♥
dear's lunch

my lunch,is a set


the second dress i try
the third one,i love it...
but i never choose this two..
cuz others is more nice..
but i hope i can buy for myslef...
i love to wear dress...=]



p/s:actually i have try many dresses today..i think is more then 15 ba....it so tiring...

No comments: