Nuffnang

Sunday, June 21, 2009

12-6-2009-friday

today is the last day i'm outing with dear.... still dot 4 more days he is leaving...=[ today outing with two little children..tat is my sis my beloved loa gong zai(cousin sis)she is my husband..haha....i love her so so much...at last i can meet her today=]
i'm late all is becuz of "HER"in the house keep scolding me till sunway...she never stop....my mood totally bad...my morning mood let her make till so bad d....dam it....she say de things really very very over lor.....if u really think that ur daughter is like that d,n in ur heart i'm a rubbish or wateva...i won't mind anymore.... if u don't treat me as ur daughther i won't treat u as my mum too...altough u born me out.....if i can choose i would not like to be ur child.....u r really very over!!!!i really wanna slap her in the car...but i BEAR her....if u r not my mum i really will slap u immediately!!!!

reach sunway d i slam the door n didn't even say goodbye to her....i really going to burst that time....my hand is holding my phone,i hold very tightly,both of my hand is just a "quan tou"i keep tell my sis i wanna kill ppl.......i wanna fa qie ar!!!!!!!!!
meet up dear n my cousin sis....i still very gek...i can't calm down...whole day my mood is very bad...i didn't talk much...sorry my dear lao gong zai...we had our breakfast at A&W...still got half n hour the show only start....n my cousin sis wanna go da gei cheong....as u noe i really hate those places de la.....but no idea,i teman her go lu...she n my dear play lu....two of them de intrest are same.....dono why that time i keep telling my sis ,don't u think two of them very match meh?i dono i got this feeling..sorry=[we watch 17 again...not really enjoy the movie....after movie we went to mcd to have our lunch.... after that dear went home to do some little things...so me ,my sis n my cousin sis went to the dream world to take photo lu.....we spent bout half n hour there....and ngam ngam dear just came back after that...he bring a packet of honey star for my cousin sis...and we went to the "bao bin there lu..the two kids wanna eat....after bout 7 my cousin sis back lu....KFC for dinner.....one day have three types of fast food for our meal...geng anot?after dinner,we went to popular...cuz i wanna but books...hehe...good girl leh?after that we went to the same old place to rest..... dear,thx for accompany me for the whole day altough u r busy.....i keep delay ur back time....sorry.....i miss you my dear.....









it look more better after i tie my hair,right?
my sis n my baby dear
my dear lao gong zai
my sis
dear n me
erm,wat he doing ar?

no idea?
my two beloved dear is playing the games

they two playing racing car
cute kan?

me n her agian=]

our lunch
fail to take the drinks,cuz everybody is so thirsty...


while waiting at dream world,she play this.






me n dear dear...
the add the honey star in it...


dear is biting my necklace
i love you dear,muaxxzz
my sis
don't ever let go,we will face everything together now n future
hugss=]


me n dear

No comments: